30 Jun 2014

Los Angeles City Tour



CLICK TO WATCH VIDEO


UVioO - When I was aged between 13 and 15 - The British newspaper 'The Sun' seemed to mention LOS ANGELES everyday for some reason or other. I had always wanted to see this Los Angeles and years later when I visited the city I was not disappointed so this is my little tribute to the city of L.A.

I have met many backpackers who have either avoided this city or disliked it, so i would like to show you from a tourist point of view - it is a city worth visiting. You will see beaches, palm-tree lined boulevards freeways and you can visit a few Hollywood Studios 447078 views




Make Money From Facebook Games One Billion potential players making you money playing games for free 24/7 .no credit card required
Vappey Game Preview


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More