11 Jun 2014

Bruno Mars - Marry You (Official Music Video)



CLICK IMAGE TO WATCH VIDEO

It's a beautiful night, We're looking for something dumb to do. Hey baby, I think I wanna marry you.Is it the look in your eyes, Or is it this dancing juice? Who cares baby, I think I wanna marry you.Well I know this little chapel on the boulevard we can go, No one will know, Come on girl. Who cares if we're trashed got a pocket full of cash we can blow, Shots of patron, And it's on girl.Don't say no, no, no, no-no; Just say yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah-yeah; And we'll go, go, go, go-go. If you're ready, like I'm ready.Cause it's a beautiful night, We're looking for something dumb to do. Hey baby, I think I wanna marry you.


CLICK HERE :    http://www.LaunchV.com/hcng
Make Money From Facebook Games One Billion potential players making you money playing games for free 24/7 .no credit card required
Vappey Game Preview  


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More