7 Jun 2014

Healthy Chocolate Brownie Recipe



CLICK IMAGE TO WATCH VIDEO


UVioO - Hey guys! I'm really excited to share this delicious brownie recipe with you! I've created this recipe myself using healthier, more natural ingredients than a traditional brownie and they are the yummiest brownies I've ever eaten. Serve them to your friends and family warm from the oven with ice-cream or berries - or both! :) ________________________INGREDIENTS YOU'LL NEED TO MAKE MY BROWNIES:- 1/2 cup Coconut Oil - 300g Dark Chocolate (you can use 150g milk & 150g dark if you don't like too much dark chocolate - I love it though as I think the dark chocolate makes it taste like rich chocolate pudding!) - 2 cups Coconut Sugar (you can replace this with regular caster sugar or brown sugar if you want to! I just use Coconut sugar as it's better for you.) - cap full of Vanilla Extract - 1 cup Ground Almonds - 1 mashed Avocado - 1 tsp Baking Powder - 3 Eggs


Make Money From Facebook Games One Billion potential players making you money playing games for free 24/7 .no credit card required
Vappey Game Preview  



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More