23 Jul 2014

Moments in Malaysia: City Tour Around Kuala Lumpur




click image to watch video


UVioO - Coming up with this video is indeed more pressuring compared to the other travel videos. This is because I've lived my whole life in KL before moving to Germany. I felt like it was my duty to represent my city well and I hope I did! Kuala Lumpur is a great place for a holiday. I am always proud of where I come from and the ability to speak so many languages makes me feel that being Malaysian is just so awesome.

Places featured in the video:

Sri Maha Mariamman Temple Guan Di Temple Petaling Street (Chinatown) Central Market Malay Market Rumah Penghulu Abu Seman Kompleks Budaya Kraf Bukit Bintang Little India (Brickfields) Suria KLCC Restoran Thaqwa Royal Selangor Visitor Centre
Compare cheap flights and hotels
Save time   Pay less   Travel more

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More